this is NOT your life

if it were...you'd be me.

Monday, January 15, 2007

clear as the day you got your battle scar.

Now I have finally learned what it is to be screwed over by money. I tried to take out 40 dollars from an ATM because I had five minutes to pay for my parking or the guy was going to have my car towed: 2 dollar fee (from the ATM and my bank equating 4 dollars; "Successful Transaction" the screen said, but no money was dispensed. I ran (in 4 inch heel gogo boots) to the Hollywood & Highland mall and took out money from the only reliable source in LA, my own bank's ATM. Money in hand, I ran back to the club and paid for the parking; luckily my friend stayed behind as a precautionary measure. My feet felt like they were bleeding, but at least that debaucle was over. Shiny Toy Guns was awesome, dancing was great. After the drive home, I immediately removed my gogo boots from my presence. I will never wear them if I don't have parking money EVER again. Next day I needed gas; YAY, GAS! This was Thursday. I decided to updated my quicken yesterday: open quicken, open my online banking. My blood ran cold. NEGATIVE 44 DOLLARS?! I don't have a job, I don't know how this has happened...Wednesday night shoots across my brain. FUCK! I am officially broke and officially a hermit in my house until I have a steady source of income, since I am now living at the mercy of my parents. Why did I ever agree to go back to school...? I get everything up to date, now I have some cash to put me back in the clear with my bank, and I'm going to talk to someone about this tomorrow. I may have to go to that godforsaken ATM and call that bank...great. Now, I'm off to finish my essay and then rush to Hollywood for rehearsal. Someone pray for my sanity. I don't have time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home